Ag Machinery Manufacturing Client Experience
Deere & Company, various locations in Iowa, Illinois
|Owner||Deere & Company, Inc.|
|Location||Various Locations in the Midwest|
|Delivery Method||Construction Management Agency|
|Gross Floor Area||Varies|
One of the world’s most admired businesses, Deere & Company, was founded in 1837 and has locations worldwide.
Our relationship with Deere and Company began in 1989 with a building renovation at John Deere Ottumwa Works in Ottumwa, Iowa. Since that time, we have completed several projects for them at various facilities in Iowa and Illinois, including at John Deere World Headquarters. We continue that relationship today with ongoing projects.
Specialized services categories have included general contracting and construction management agency.
Some of the completed projects are below.
- Foundry 802 Telpher Rail, Waterloo, Iowa
- TCAO Gate D Vehicle Scale, Waterloo, Iowa
- TCAO Department 641 Cranes, Waterloo, Iowa
- The Python Project, East Moline, Illinois
- TCAO D641 Roll Test Cell Expansion, Waterloo, Iowa
- Cooling Shed & East-West Transfer Pit, Waterloo, Iowa
- Building M8, Ottumwa, Iowa
- Building J6 Office, Ottumwa, Iowa
- B2 Passage Building, Ottumwa
- Building E2 Renovation, Ottumwa, Iowa