Education WIBI Client Newsletter
Carl A. Nelson & Company client newsletter focuses on projects, processes
In December 2003, employees at Carl A. Nelson & Company were introduced to a new acronym: wibi. Ever since, those four letters have been at the core of our company’s quality assurance efforts. From field personnel to the office, our people are empowered to look at their own work, and the work of our partners and subcontractors, and ask themselves, “Would I Buy It?” And if the answer isn’t “yes,” we’ll do it again to ensure the work is up to our high standards — and the standards of our customers, too
With our wibi newsletter, our goal is to offer past and prospective customers insight into how we think, how we work, what we value, and what we accomplish. This publication tells our story from the viewpoint of our clients and employees.
Regular features include:
- Cover stories related to projects, processes or project planning;
- a letter from CANCO President Tim Seibert, P.E.;
- Building Value, which is a collection of articles meant to help you get the best value from your facility plans, construction and upkeep;
- The Employee Spotlight, where we feature a member of our team; and
- Safety First, a photo feature where our project and field leaders discuss how they achieve safety on the job site.
E-Editions of wibi from Carl A. Nelson & Company are below to view or share.
wibi for the education marketplace is published up to three times annually. If you, or someone you know, would like to be added to our mailing list, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send address changes to: Carl A. Nelson & Company, Attn: Craig Neises at 1815 Des Moines Ave, Burlington, IA 52601 or email to the address above. All contents of this publication are original unless otherwise noted or sourced. Any products or company names are trademarked or copyrighted by their respective owners. Copyright © 2020 by Carl A. Nelson & Company, all rights reserved.