Healthcare WIBI Client Newsletter
Carl A. Nelson & Company client newsletter focuses on projects, processes
In December 2003, employees at Carl A. Nelson & Company were introduced to a new acronym: wibi. Ever since, those four letters have been at the core of our company’s quality assurance efforts. From field personnel to the office, our people are empowered to look at their own work, and the work of our partners and subcontractors, and ask themselves, “Would I Buy It?” And if the answer isn’t “yes,” we’ll do it again to ensure the work is up to our high standards — and the standards of our customers, too
With our wibi newsletter, our goal is to offer past and prospective customers insight into how we think, how we work, what we value, and what we accomplish. This publication tells our story from the viewpoint of our clients and employees.
Regular features include:
- quarterly cover stories related to projects or processes;
- a letter from CANCO President Tim Seibert, P.E.;
- Decoding the Code, which is a series of articles discussing code-related topics that affect construction or ongoing operating cost, or constructability;
- The Employee Spotlight, where we feature a member of our team; and
- Safety First, a photo feature where our project and field leaders discuss how they achieve safety on the job site.
E-Editions of wibi from Carl A. Nelson & Company are below to view or share.