CANCO recognizes Construction Management Day
1 year, 3 months ago
On the occasion of International Construction Management Day, Carl A. Nelson & Company recognizes its team members who are degreed construction managers, as well as those with professional backgrounds in applied engineering who are part of our project teams.
- Larry Lindhardt, Building Systems Manager/Owner
- Kathy Ketcham, Estimator/Owner
- Ryan Harris, Project Manager/Owner
- Marcus DePalma, Project Engineer/Owner
- Tyler Hackman, Project Manager/Owner
- Nick Liston, Project Manager/Owner
- Trevor Brown, Project Engineer
- Avery Fader, Field Foreman
- Austin Curfman, Field Engineer
- Aaron Barnes, Field Engineer
These key members of the project team at Carl A. Nelson & Company, who among them hold degrees in construction management; industrial technology; and architecture and building construction, are vital to our successful delivery of projects to clients.
International Construction Management Day is observed annually on the second Monday of March. CANCO observed Engineers Week in February, and will recognize the role played by field and warehouse employees during Construction Week in October.
Carl A. Nelson & Company is a 107-year-old, employee-owned design-build, construction management and general contracting company based in Burlington, Iowa; with offices in Cedar Falls and Washington, Iowa.