Congratulations to the following for their commitment to safety excellence by adopting the MBI/IOSHA WORKSAFE Program!
Carl A. Nelson & Company
- Mid-Prairie Senior High School Addition, Renovations and New Central Administration Building
- Washington Early Childhood Development
Dean Snyder Construction
- Fareway Foods Store
Graham Construction Company
- VA Knoxville Outpatient Clinic
Hubbell Construction Services LLC
Huff Contracting Inc.
- The Bluffs at Pinnacle Prairie
- Hy-Vee Warehouse Truck Wash
Larson Construction Inc.
- Lawther Hall Renovation
Merit Construction Company
- The Merrill Hotel and Conference Center
Peters Construction Corporation
- Orchard Hill Church - Grundy Center
Portzen Construction, Inc.
- Clear Creek Tiffin High School
Rochon Corporation of Iowa, Inc. - Urbandale, IA
- South Hamilton CSD - Middle/High School Renovations & Additions
Sioux Contractors Inc. - Sioux City, IA
- Police/Fire HQ Renovation
TWG Development, LLC
- Blairs Ferry Senior Apartments
- R & T Lofts
Woodruff Construction, LLC
- Fort Dodge Main Lift Station - Section 1 WW System Improvements
- Methodist Manor
Currently, there are 152 active projects enrolled in the WORKSAFE program. In total, 100 companies have enrolled 301 projects in WORKSAFE since it began three years ago. To learn more, contact Tom Suckow at email@example.com.